Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Changes

I really don't even know where to begin. I went off to college and my whole world changed the moment my parent's drove off. Finally, I was free. I was independent. I would live life how I wanted and make my own decisions.

Throughout the summer Rawley and I had a complex relationship. We would hang out and have a good time. Then the next thing I know we aren't talking. This occurred throughout the summer. I was really confused. All I knew was that I wanted Rawley and I to be on the same page and to be friends again. One day we went at it and hashed it out and ended up resolving things. After that we were friends again. However, college came and I moved away. We rarely talked at all just because we were so busy and trying to adjust to our new ways of life. We really just drifted apart...

I had been talking to this guy named Cooper, since April of that year. I've known Cooper over the years and had always been very attracted to him. For one, he's really handsome. He's also a super funny guy. He always was making people laugh and flirting with the girl's. I remember thinking one summer that someday I was going to make him mine.

He's a year older than me and was already at college. My friend had went to visit her boyfriend who happened to be one of Cooper's best friends. I guess my name came up in conversation and Cooper made some comment about how he thought I was very pretty. Kaitlen told me this and it gave me hope that something could possibly happen between Cooper and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment