Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wanna go get a coke?

Monday, we had all just gotten back to school from being home for the county fair. He simply texts me and asks if I'd like to go get a coke with him. I say yes and he picks me up in front of the dorms.

I was nervous, yet excited. He's sooo freakin cute! So we go to sonic and get a coke. We have a nice conversation. He's one of the funniest guys I know. He can always make me laugh.

He just happened not to have chemistry lab, but his friend Dusty did so we had time to kill before we needed to pick him up. We drove around for awhile and just talked. Then we went to a park in Mesilla. We get out of his truck and he comes around and grabs my hand. This definitely surprised me, but I liked it. We walked to the swings and started swinging. We did that for awhile and then it was just me swinging and he was standing beside me. Then I stop swinging and I'm standing face to face with him. Then it happens.

He leans in and kisses me :)

First kisses are so exciting, yet kinda awkward. But I can tell you that it was perfect :) Soon we get back in the truck to head back to get his friend. When we get there he's still in class so we walk around and kiss some more. At this point, we're just having fun and trying to figure out each others' kissing style. Eventually, his friends get done and he drops me off at the dorms.

I look back now and think how beautiful, exciting, and innocent that day was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment